PET industry in transition – Rationalisation, Restructuring, Integration
CMT’s 8th CEEPET Conference in Odessa, Ukraine on 11-12 June 2007
Intense competition heats up as additional 350.000 tons/ year will be added to the market from Indorama’s new plant and rival Neo Group’s 2nd line coming up. In addition new capacities announced by Russian producers – Senege, Polief, Sibur will cause concern among European producers.
What is the impact of additional materials in the market? Will new plants curb flow of imports from Asian suppliers?
What does the future look like for PET sellers in the region? With raw materials price still at a high – and impending shortage of PX, can PET producers see improve margins in the near future? Who will stay in the game and who will emerge as leading players?
CMT’s 8th CEEPET conference brings to you authoritative panel of speakers that will share their insights and plans on the industry movements.
Key highlights include:
- Future of the region’s PET industry – Market balance, who remains the competitive suppliers? Update on new capacities
- Raw materials – how long will the high cost persevere?
- 2R-MTR technology
- Preform producers perspective and emerging markets – CIS, Serbia, Romania
- Trends towards lighter PET bottles & technology advancements
- Recycling of PET bottles to food grade applications & new technologies
- Coca Cola’s strategy on RPET
- Barrier enhancements, blow molding, preform technologies
- And many more
Confirmed panelists include:
• Polief • Uhde Inventa Fischer • Alco Naptha • PCI • Indorama • Tecnon Orbichem • GSI International • Star PET Romania • EUROPLAST Co • Black Sea Logistics • PTI – Europe • Coca Cola • Recycling Agency of Serbia • Kreyenborg GmbH • SDT Kazakhstan • United Resource Recovery Corp • PET Engineering • SIPA • Polimash •Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group
Seize this opportunity to be part of a landmark event and contribute toward the reaping of new business opportunities in the region! Mark your dates & register early to reserve your seats. If you need any further information, please contact Jaime Ng at [email protected] or Tel: 65 6346 9115. For the latest updates, simply log on to our website at www.cmtevents.com